This policy applies to our customers, users, agents, vendors, suppliers, partners and service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or “yours”).
This Policy describes how IAM.AI collects, processes, uses and discloses your personal information as a data controller, when you contact us, use our Services or interact with our Platforms.
You may access our Services from phones, tablets, desktops, laptops and other devices, as well as third-party applications. By your use of our Services, you consent to this Policy and our Terms of Service. This Policy also describes your choices regarding the sharing, use, access and correction of your personal information.
For Google user data collected through Gmail APIs, see specific restrictions on our use of that data are set forth in the section titled Google User Data.
IAM.AI is an application that lets you unify and better manage your email accounts by making your mail available to you in one place on your device. The App on your phone interacts directly with your mail provider over a secure connection to allow you to view, edit, manage, receive, and send email on your device.
The App’s virtual assistant is focused on completing tasks related to contacts, calendar, mail, travel, dining, news, weather and entertainment.
What This Policy Covers
- Sets out the type of personal information we collect
- Explains how and why we collect your personal information
- Explains when and why we may share personal information
- Explains how we protect the personal information we collect; and
- Explains the rights and choices you have in relation to your personal information
Information We Collect
By registering for an IAM.AI Account, you may provide us with your information including, but not limited to, type of device, operating system version, your name, picture, email address, contacts, and, in some instances, credentials (in an encrypted format), and your device identifier (IDFA). We may also collect preferences and demographic information from you and about you from third parties, and information about your Platforms usage, sessions, actions, and how you interact with our applications. This data collection is intended to help us improve our features and your IAM.AI experience.
When you register on our Platforms or use our Services, we may collect:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s), date of birth and gender.
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password (encrypted) that you have chosen; and
- Your interests, preferences, and other profiling information.
When you connect an email account to our Services, we:
- Require an OAuth login in order to compose, receive and search messages; and
- Access and process email messages and calendar events in any accounts you have connected.
When you shop with us online through our Platforms, we may collect:
- Information about your online purchases (for example: what, when, where you ordered / bought and how you paid);
- Information about your online browsing behaviour on our Platforms and information about when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on other organisations’ websites);
- Information about devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers); and
- Information about your precise geolocation.
When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires about our Services, we may collect:
- Personal information you provide about yourself
- Details of emails and other digital communications we send to you including information about the emails you open and links in them that you click on; and
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use, process, and store your information as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, including to:
Provide and Improve Services. We use the information we collect to operate, maintain, provide, and personalize our Services and Platforms, and to research and develop new ones.
Access Email and Calendar. By linking our Services to your email or other internet accounts, you authorize us to collect, process, and retain information, including personal information, from those accounts.
Communicate with You. We will use your email address to communicate with you, including updates and new features of the Services, and to provide customer support. By providing your email address, you consent to our using that email address to send you service-related notices and receipts.
Push Notifications. If you opt in to receive push notifications, we will send you push notifications about new email arrival, food orders, travel confirmations and updates and shipment status notifications. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
Personalise your experience. We may use your personal information to personalise the marketing messages we send to you and to make them more relevant and interesting, as this is in our legitimate business interests. Where necessary we will obtain your consent first. We may use your personal information for this purpose in the following ways:
- Using your browsing behaviour as well as your online purchases to help us better understand you as a customer and provide you with personalised offers and services;
- Providing you with relevant marketing communications (including by email, post, telephone, SMS, or online advertising), relating to products and services we offer, and those of our suppliers and partners. As part of this, online advertising may be displayed on our Platforms and on other organisations’ websites and online media channels.We may also measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications and those of our suppliers and partners;
Analysis. Our Service may use certain information about you and/or your data internally for analytical purposes such as analysing how our Services are used, diagnosing service or technical problems, and maintaining security.
We use analytics software to better understand the functionality of our software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, aggregated usage data, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
It is in our legitimate business interests to use the information provided to us for this purpose, so we can understand any issues with our services to improve it.
App Usage Information. We use automatically collected information for a variety of purposes, including to:
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your use of our Services;
- provide custom content, and information;
- determine the effectiveness of our Services;
- fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses;
- automatically update the application on your system and related devices.
How We Share Information
We will always request your consent before sharing any of your information in a way not discussed in this Policy. We take very seriously our responsibility to maintain the privacy of your personal information. As permitted, we make certain information and research available to our subscribers, service providers, partners, and other third parties. These third parties may include the following:
Service Providers & Vendors. We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting and delivering our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, application development, data storage, maintenance, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
Marketing & Analytics Partners. We partner with third party marketing, security, and analytics services to help us secure, market, and understand use of the Services.
Legal Compliance. In certain situations, IAM.AI Software may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement. We may disclose to: (a) conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ourselves, our Services, customers, or others.
Corporate Change or Business Transfer. We may also transfer or assign your information in the course of a corporate change or business transfer including, but not limited to, divestitures, mergers, or dissolution. We will continue to take measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information and give affected users notice before transferring any personal information to a new entity.
Improve the performance of our Websites and Mobile Apps. Cookies can help us to understand how our Platforms are being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error messages as you browse. These Cookies collect data that is mostly aggregated and anonymous.
Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising. Cookies can tell us if you have seen a specific advert, and how long it has been since you have seen it. This information allows us to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and control the number of times you are shown an advert.
Your choices when it comes to Cookies. You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device.
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Platforms. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use some of our products and services that require you to sign in.
It is your responsibility to keep your passwords private and secure. We strongly recommend against sharing your logins and passwords with others.
We take the protection of your information very seriously and employ measures through administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We encrypt all data in transit and at rest. We take reasonable precautions to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, but cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
How We Handle Minors’ Information
Links to Other Sites
Our Services may contain links to other sites that are not under our control and have their own privacy policies. Please read over the rules and policies of third party sites before you proceed to use them. We are not responsible for the acts, omissions, or content linked on websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our users.
We may update this Policy from time to time, so you should review this Policy periodically. When we change the Policy, we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this Policy. If we materially change our Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting them on this page and/ or by a notification within our Services or via an email. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page. Your continued use of our Services after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to the current version of this Policy.
Google User Data
- The Services may read, write, modify, delete or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide an email client that allows users to compose, send, read, delete and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The services may read, write, modify or delete Google calendar event to provide an calendar client that allows users to create, modify, read and delete calendar event.
- The Services will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The Services will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the Services’ internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and de-identified.
These restrictions do not apply if you have created an app password for the Services with your Google account with the 2-step verification process.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
IAM.AI Portal LLC
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]809 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, California — 90038, United States.